Value of 1948 Bear Power Mower?

I would like to know the value of my 1948 Coldwell-Philadelphia Bear power mower. It has a Briggs & Stratton Model WI motor. The engine does turn over.

It appears that nobody wants to sell this mower. I can find a few videos of the mower running on YouTube. However, everyone who owns this mower isn't selling them. I would suggest that you contact an antique mower dealer in your area. He will be able to give you an idea of the selling price. Just remember dealers will give you the lowest price possible. You can take his price and add 25 to 50 percent to find the price you can sell your mower at. Hope this helps.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 21, 2016
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-1948-Bear-Power-Mower.html