MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of a Vintage Cub Cadet Lawn Tractor

I have a 1964 Cub Cadet 100 lawn tractor with the owner's manual with the date of purchase. The tractor is equipped with original tires and motor. I have the original mower deck and two snowblower attachments. What is this worth?

LOW ASKING PRICE OF A 1964 TRACTOR IS 600.00,HIGH PRICE IS 1450,00.

This one is asking $1500. www.ebay.com/.../122419565347?chn=ps&ul_ref=https...

These are popular machines and that you have original pieces is great!!

Right now there are none sold on eBay to give you the global or regional market value of them. I find the most accurate way to value things is to use eBay sold. That tells me exactly what someone is willing to pay for something...which is today's current market value.

Never us asking price to value as people can ask what they want and only sold tells you what someone is willing to pay.

The challenge with the lawn tractors is they are almost always sold as local pick up so you will only be seeing the price for where the person listed it...where you are it may be higher or lower based on supply and demand.

Maybe someone on one of the websites below can give you more insight on values in your area:

www.farmallcub.com/.../viewtopic.php?t=83492

www.wfmachines.com/.../30715-My-1964-Cub-Cadet-100

www.thefarmclub.org/.../rolke.asp

Most on this site are generalists and know our specific areas of interest and values in the cities where we are.

This last site is specifically devoted to tractor sales and there is a Cub on there with the phone number of the seller....so if he is in your area maybe he can give you a feel for your town's price threshold.

www.tractorhouse.com/.../cub

Let me know what answers you find!!