Value of 1987-94 New Standard Encyclopedias

What is the value for a like new, complete set 1987 New Standard Encyclopedias with World Progress Yearbooks thru 1994?

These are not old enough to be antiques, and most people get their information from the internet. Financially speaking, I think you would do better donating it and taking the tax deduction

Judy...Thank You for your comment. I thought that would be the case. I will be donating to an organization whose clientele may not use the internet as much as most, and whom may benefit from the actual books.

HEre's one for $200 www.biblio.com/.../485812865

Here's another listing for $100 www.etsy.com/.../new-standard-encyclopedia-hardcover

Here's a general listing for vintage encyclopedias on ebay ranging from $4 per volume to $250 per set www.ebay.com/.../bn_55468308?_pgn=4

so they're not exactly worth NOTHING but considering shipping costs and the chances someone will want to buy them, it is probalby not worth the cost of listing/selling them

here's a general article discussing inherent value of encyclopedias flipsy.com/.../are-my-encyclopedias-worth-anything

i hoard books so if I were near you I'd take them off your hands, but alas

This looks like your set! You may want to watch this auction and see what it sells for...unless it is your auction :)

www.ebay.com/.../283058131755?hash=item41e794532b...

I think this value is high, but it may get that or best value.

In my neck of the woods, these have not held their value and people do better making crafts out of them and selling the crafts!

I just saw some neat-o lamps made out of them today at a craft show. They were getting in the mid 50s for the lamp (4-5 books up a lamp)!