Value of Conant Ball Rocker and Regular Chair?

Can you tell me anything about these chairs? One chair is a rocker and one chair is a standard leg chair. I have included a photo of the mark on the bottom.

Best Answer

There is quite a bit of Conant Ball furniture being sold online right now. I have seen images of the rocker and chair but I can't find any listings for them right now. I am not even finding a listing for one that has even been sold. I have seen some standard chairs being sold but they are not the cane back and seat chairs you are showing us here. I found one rocker for sale but it isn't the cane back and seat rocker. The rocker I did see listed the asking price was $1875. This was a standard rocker that has a dowl back on it and a cushion on the seat. I would like to suggest that you take these items to a antique or vintage furniture shop in your area and get them appraised for the true value of the items. Unless we can find one that is the exact as yours that has been sold recently it is so hard to give you the real value of this item.

this site has conant ball and can give you the value, also they can sell on consignment for you - www.chairish.com/search?q=conant+ball+chair

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Antique FurnitureJune 7, 2020
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Conant-Ball-Rocker-and-Regular-Chair.html