Value of DanDee Doll?

I have a DanBee special edition doll. I can't find it online and it has never been out the box. The barcode is 047475731541. I've had it for 10 years and I don't know anything about it. It is 30" and has the certificate of authentication taped inside.

A very easy online search for "dandee doll value" produced many good replies-some on EBay range to $30. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

Thanks for the feedback,

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsNovember 14, 2015
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
😎
Generated 2020-07-16 03:23:08 in 963 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-DanDee-Doll.html

DollsCollectibles