MiscellaneousCollectibles

Value of Elizabeth Arden Porcelain Collectibles

I have about 15 items from this collection, are they worth anything? I also have some random pieces from other collections, but this collection seems close to complete. They are from the 1980s.

Blue Grass
The Byzantine Mosaic Collection

From what I saw on eBay, the most expensive piece for sale was $32, and there were plenty for less than $10.

I did not see any pieces like or similar to yours on eBay so I would say you may have to look each item up separately. Show any name on the item and try checking eBay and Etsy as these are the sites that sell this sort of thing the most.
Each item would be valued at a different price but no matter what the asking price for an item, the only thing that counts is when someone pays money for it.
this type of item is very slow to sell as very difficult and expensive to ship, breaks easily and USPS will not always pay damages (if insured) because it is so hard to pack safely.

They are not worth too much.