Value of Glass Topped Oval End Tables

I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of end tables that I saw today. I was wondering if you could tell me what I should offer. The tops lift off and they have beveled glass all the way around.

Thanks very much.

Best Answer

With something like this you will have to make your own decision about what to offer according to how bad you want the tables.

Remember that a lot of tables you will see on line (that you may be looking at) may have to be shipped and that is an expensive addition to the initial cost.

If it were me, I would not offer more than $50 each and they would have to be in very good condition but then I am not in your city (location many times determines the true value of furniture).

You should base your offer on how much the tables mean to you as well as how badly the "seller" wants to sell the tables (money?).

Check out some stores that sell similar furniture.

You would have an easier time of determining value if you knew who manufactured it

I did find another that is very similar. I don't know who made them but this was on Calauctions.rasmuscatalogs.com that sold for 87.50 last year .

Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks