Value of Vintage Henredon Furniture

Determining the value of Henredon furniture may require an appraisal. It is know to be fine vintage furniture and valued by many.

I have an end table with the name "Henredon fine furniture" on the inside of one of the drawers. It also has the "plant 2" and the number 41-5303 stamped on the bottom. It is in pretty good shape with no scratches or nicks. I have included pictures if that is helpful. If anyone can help by letting me know around what the value of it is that would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.

Answers

Best Answer

I saw one on eBay for $359. That is the asking price, not what it is going to sell for.

Henredon is an excellent furniture company. Look on eBay often these next few weeks, and you will get a good idea of what they sell for.

I have two Henredon credenzas with FoLio 10 printed inside. Any idea what they are worth?

Answers

Best Answer

I'm not sure your piece would be called a credenza but looks more like a fancy sofa table/stand.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureOctober 29, 2019
🍂
🎄