Vintage FurnitureFurniture

Value of a Henredon End Table

I have an end table with the name "Henredon fine furniture" on the inside of one of the drawers. It also has the "plant 2" and the number 41-5303 stamped on the bottom. It is in pretty good shape with no scratches or nicks. I have included pictures if that is helpful. If anyone can help by letting me know around what the value of it is that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

I saw one on eBay for $359. That is the asking price, not what it is going to sell for. Henredon is an excellent furniture company. Look on eBay often these next few weeks, and you will get a good idea of what they sell for.

Thanks I have been checking out EBay and Craig's List to see if there is anything similar...funny thing is my husband got it me for Christmas basically to use as wrapping for my real gift which was in one of the drawers...he got it at a thrift store for $6.00.

These look like an exact match to yours (selling at the moment on eBay). You may want to watch them and see what they sell for on eBay. SOLD price is the value, asking price is just what the seller wants for them:

www.ebay.com/.../192802343120?hash=item2ce3ea48d0...

If you are the seller, I hope you fetch that much for them! They are lovely! Post back with updates!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureJanuary 2, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂