Value of Old Packages of Cigarettes?

I have a collection of old cigarettes that I want to know how much they are worth. There are 58 full packets of old American, English and Russian cigarettes.

Please guide & help me.

There are different prices on eBay. One pack could go for $40. $www.ebay.com/.../bn_55188191

Before you try to sell these you will need to see first what the laws are in your state. Whlie they can be highly collectible, there are rules around selling tobacco products, even old ones.

Last I checked, eBay stopped sales of vintage tobacco. Yes, some slip through, but if the rules are the same as the last time I looked, if you are caught, you will lose your selling privileges and risk fines if it is illegal in your state.

Best to take them to a vintage dealer and find out if they can by law can sell them for you. I would not sell on your own until you know all your area laws, rules, etc. Perhaps your state representative can guide you on how your state handles this type of sale.

Post back with an update.

This item can be sought out by collectors and the price varies depending on the pack, brand, and where it is from. In order to find out the best price of this collection it is better to go to a dealer and see what they have to say. Just keep in mind the dealer might want to buy them from you because they know the true value and they will give you a lower value.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousSeptember 30, 2019
😷
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Old-Packages-of-Cigarettes.html

MiscellaneousCollectibles