Value of Queen Coronation China Cup?

I have a Clarice Cliff E11R cup and saucers set. Queen Coronation June 2nd 1953. Newport pottery regdno 840076. How much is it worth?

One U.K. ebay listing, which includes the third piece (a tea plate), is asking $117 USD.

This is a piece of history. I would set the price at $75 and see who is interested

There are a lot of different styles of commemorative pieces from 1952-1953 listed for sale and the asking prices are all over the place but eBay's sold listings do not show evidence that any are being sold for those high prices. Maybe some pieces on Etsy have sold but you cannot always find out what they sold for.
Here is the link to eBay's similar for sale listings.
www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2323012...

This is probably a good time to sell so if you list the set just start your price high -$75 - and offers considered plus shipping and see how it goes.

This timeless piece-Queen Elizabeth June 2nd 1953 Adderley Coronation, is very collectible and on eBay and Etsy, this 2 piece set is being offered from $17 to $100. To get a appraisal/ value contact- https://www.askantiqueexperts.com - https://www.justanswer.com

There are dozens of similar cups and saucer sets out there and none have sold for more than $30 with the average being about 8.00 for a single cup/saucer (sold prices, not asking) on either the US or the UK eBay sites.

I am not sure your saucer is original though---or it may belong to a different cup set...I can't be 100% positive, but in all the example of cups with the coloring like yours the plate/saucer is different than yours.

I will keep searching to see if I can find a set that is an exact match to yours. If yours is mismatched, that will, unfortunately devalue it.

If I find more, I will post back! Thanks for sharing!

I am wondering if it is just the quality of the picture that is causing me not to find an exact match. Does your piece have the red trim on the saucer?

If so you could watch this auction and see if it sells:

www.ebay.ie/.../144020586100?hash=item21884bbe74...

This one looks like it also has trim:

www.the-saleroom.com/.../lot-b4c13c15-1302-4324-b735-a926016beb90

I can't get the site to work to log on to see the SOLD price from 2018. Not sure why. It may not like my browser. Sorry.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaApril 27, 2021
🐛
👒
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Queen-Coronation-China-Cup.html