Value of a Belber Travel Trunk?

I have a Belber trunk with all pieces. I wondering how much it would be worth?

What a fun piece!! I love it!!

These are a challenge to value because there are (surprisingly) so many out there and many are still in really good shape.

I see people asking prices from $50 to $800. I have seen zero of them sell in months, going on at least a year.

The challenge is there are so many out there so you are in a high supply, low demand market.

If it was mine, I would start high and take best offer. I would not be surpirsed if the best offer is between $25 and $50 in most markets.

Where you may do better getting a little more is to either consign it or sell it outright to a vintage/antique dealer.

You will get a percentage of the sale, but they will have the space to keep it on the floor until just the right person comes along and wants it!

Thanks for sharing!! Maybe where you are the market is different and you are in a low supply, high demand area and can get the $800 I see some people asking!

Post back with an update!

What an amazing trunk I have not seen one of these in years. However, when I look online to find a price for this item there are so many of them listed for sale. People are asking between $40 to $400 for one. The supply is rather high at the moment and people are not selling these off. Your price will greatly depend on the demand in your area and the condition of your trunk.

A lot depends on the condition, manufacturer and age. Here is an informative article. www.danielsantiques.com/?blog=determine-value-antique-trunk

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousOctober 28, 2019
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Belber-Travel-Trunk.html