Value of a Child's Tea Set?

Category Toys

My aunt gave this to me. She got it as a child probably around 1923. It has 5 cups, 5 saucers, 5 small plates, and a serving plate.

In its original box shown in picture with label on end of box. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth?

By Rita C.

I'm guessing $100-125, BUT to be more certain look on ebay, google antique children's tea sets look for one of similar quality, compare. What country is it from? Look for doll websites and see if they have old tea sets. If you live in a larger city, say Seattle size, it might go for more in a shop. Take it to the shops in your city and see what they might offer you, add 1/3-1/2 more and charge that if selling it yourself.

Identify it by company manufacturer's name when making inquiries, and include that in google search's. Don't go just by my estimate; I worked in an antique shop for 7 years, and we never had one like that, my estimate I suspect is in the lower range. But it always depends on right buyer, right day. If you are not in a hurry, you can pin it down.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysJanuary 14, 2013
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Child-s-Tea-Set.html

ToysCollectibles