Value of a Vintage Magnavox Record Player

I have this old Magnavox chest that opens with a record player and radio inside and speakers in the lid. I'm wondering about the rarity and if it's worth anything. I've searched and seen no others like it. Anyone know?

I have found one tabletop Magnavox record player listed on eBay for sale. I know it is not exactly like yours and the front of it is very different. However, this person is asking $225 for the record player he is trying to sell. Here is the link to the one listed. www.ebay.com/.../184025352585?hash=item2ad8c40989....

Not finding the exact same record player can be a good thing a lot of time. That means they are harder to find and people might be interested in the one you have. You can try listing this on several sites and see if anyone would be interested in buying it from you. You did not say if it is working or not. If it is working you can ask a higher price for this and then lower your price if someone makes an offer and you are willing to sell it for this price.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Vintage Portable Record PlayersJune 5, 2020
😎
🐛
🎆
👔
🌻
😷

Vintage Portable Record PlayersCollectibles