DollsCollectibles

Value of a Vintage Winter Velvet Barbie Doll Clone

I was wondering how much I should ask for my 90s era Winter Velvet Barbie clone? She is in the original package, she actually is still clipped to the cardboard and never been played with.

She is pretty and these dolls were created, as you stated, be Barbie clones--which meant they were geared to folks who could not afford the real thing. Sadly, few if any of the Totsy dolls have held their value.

There are none that are an exact match to your on eBay at the moment, but generally, they sell at less than $20 each (if they sell). Most are left on the block at low, low prices.

The only way to find her true value is to check back to eBay frequently and find an exact SOLD match. That will give you today's current market value. If you find one in active auctions, watch it and when it sells, that will give you the value.

If it were mine, I find with dolls like this that are gorgeous and not played with, they are best going to the home of a child that would love her and play with her. This value is that of the smile of a child who will love and enjoy her.

Sorry I don't have better financial news for you!

Best wishes and thanks for posting!

As you said, this is a clone, not a real Barbie. I think the doll would be $15 at most.

Hi,

This is a beautiful doll! I have found them listed on ebay for

$8 to $ 24 dollars. I would ask a price that would cover shipping and also give you a profit.

Have a blessed day,

---Robyn

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJanuary 27, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂