Value of a Yardman Silent Reel Mower

I have a Yardman reel mower and can't seem to find any info online about it. I have no idea what to sell it for.

All the reel mowers I have seen on eBay go from $35 to $100, depending on condition.

I believe your Yardman Silent Reel Mower is probably the same as the Craftsman Silent Reel mower

Mowers listed for sale are usually listed as "pick up only" which means they will be sold in the sellers area and will not be shipped. Of course, this limits the selling field and the value will depend on whether reel mowers are in demand in your area. This will also determine how long it may take to sell or if it will sell at all.

If you are in an area that has a lot of smaller well kept lawns then a reel mower may sell for more money than an area that has larger yards that have more weeds than grass.

Very few people buy these mowers as "collectors" items unless it is in pristine, almost new condition and is a better liked, more uncommon brand.

Value of your mower will also depend on the overall condition as taking one to a repair shop for even blade sharpening can be expensive.

If you wish to sell your mower, I would suggest you list it on Craigslist, USA4Sale, or any other site that has sales in your area/zip code.

You can always start your price high ($60?) and lower it if no one shows an interest. These sites are easy to use - just be sure to add several pictures and a good, honest description of the condition.

"The old Yard-Man was made in Jackson, Michigan at a factory that was closed in 1975. But I don't know what decade it was made in. Yard-Man did make reel mowers for Sears and the Craftsman."

www.ebth.com/.../2566531-vintage-craftman-silent-yard...