Value of an Antique Funk & Wagnalls Dictionary?

How can I find out the value of a Funk & Wagnalls 1910 desk standard dictionary?

Is there a photo?

If this is yours, then the value is $9.99. This is a SOLD price (which is the only way to value items.) Free shipping means the seller netted about $4.00 after fees and postage cost since with "free" shipping, the seller pays to ship to the buyer:

www.ebay.com/.../254106836506?hash=item3b29f29e1a...

This is over 100 years old, which makes it an antique. I would take it to several antique book dealers and ask for free verbal appraisals.

Hi,

This is a beautiful dictionary! I would have it appraised before I sold it for a cheap price. There are also those who are willing to pay more, for an antique like this, locally. I might put an ad up, like on Craigslist, and put a higher price on it. If it doesn't sell, then you can lower the price.

I have seen many prices on ebay for these types of dictionaries and I would never sell this type of an antique for a mere ten dollars.

Blessings,

---Robyn

Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksFebruary 19, 2019
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-an-Antique-Funk-Wagnalls-Dictionary.html