Value of set of 1942 Encyclopedia Britannica?

I have a set of 1942 Encyclopedia Britannica. The set has 23 volumes plus an atlas and index. The copyright is 1942. Each volume begins with initials and names of contributors, with the articles written by them. They are bound in navy blue leather and in pristine condition. Can you tell me how much this set is worth?

By SMZ

I checked eBay and don't see of that year but they do have a nice set from 1941 that they are trying to $320 for. I recommend going on eBay and set up an alert. They can email a 1942 Encyclopedia Britannica is put up for auction and then you can watch and see what it goes for.

I have a 1942 Britannica encyclopedia if you're interested please give me a call at 386-383-2535

Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksSeptember 10, 2012
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-set-of-1942-Encyclopedia-Britannica.html