Visiting the Carter Mansion (Elizabethton, TN)

Category Tennessee
The Carter Mansion is a popular tourist attraction in Elizabethton, TN, part of Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park. This beautiful old home was built prior to 1780 and is the oldest frame house in Tennesee. Carter County and the town of Elizabethton are both named after these early settlers.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This beautiful old Mansion is very near Food City where I shop for groceries. There was a detour so I had to go past this beautiful old house. I couldn't resist taking photos. Once you step on that land, everything has a different 'feel' to it, as if you are in another time. This warm weather is allowing me to get out and take some nice photos ;)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US States TennesseeMay 30, 2019
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
Generated 2020-07-18 15:05:36 in 968 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Visiting-the-Carter-Mansion-Elizabethton-TN.html