Clothing WashersAppliances

Washing Machine Not Dispensing All Detergent

I have a LG front loader washing machine. Most of the detergent is staying in the machine at the end of the wash. Why would this happen?

By Tanya K

I've used front loaders for nearly 30 years and I've found that a lot of front loaders do this. I solve this problem by putting the washing powder directly into the drum using one of those cups designed for liquid detergents that are meant to be added inside the drum anyway. sometimes, when I cant find the cup, I just put in the powder detergent, oxy, or whatever you need to use directly on top of the laundry after loading the machine. never had a problem so far.