Watercolor Greeting Cards

I can't draw or paint, but I learned a simple way to watercolor and make handmade cards.

Total Time: 1

Yield: 1

1. Print design samples. I found some simple ones online.
  2. Using a pencil and a piece of blank stationery, draw the designs onto the paper. Or if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can place a piece of carbon paper under the printed design and outline with pencil transferring the design to the stationery. I was able to freehand it and I am NOT an artist.
  3. Outline the pencil with watercolor markers. Using a paintbrush dipped in water, blend the watercolor marker outline and fill in the design. When dry, you can use a fine tipped marker to add detail.
  4. Advertisement

Those turned out very pretty. Be perfect for Mother's Day, sympathy cards or for a birthday.

Crafts Painting WatercolorJuly 21, 2020
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Watercolor-Greeting-Cards.html

WatercolorPainting