Week 7: Homemade Clam Chowder

Category Chowder
A small bowl of clam chowder.
Bring a taste of the beach to your home with this delicious clam chowder. It's perfect for a cold rainy day. Serve with little oyster crackers or put the soup in a round bread bowl.

I spent my birthday up in the San Francisco Bay area. Walking around town looking for a place to eat, I noticed the price of clam chowder had skyrocketed like mad. I skipped out on having some, but since the craving stuck, my mother and I decided to make it from scratch once I got home. It's not hard to do, and costs a fraction of the price marked at the restaurants. Bread bowl optional, but highly recommended!

Homemade Clam Chowder in bread bowl

Food and Recipes Recipes Soups ChowderFebruary 17, 2019
🎂
🌻
🎃