Week 7: Homemade Clam Chowder

Category Chowder
Bring a taste of the beach to your home with this delicious clam chowder. It's perfect for a cold rainy day. Serve with little oyster crackers or put the soup in a round bread bowl.

I spent my birthday up in the San Francisco Bay area. Walking around town looking for a place to eat, I noticed the price of clam chowder had skyrocketed like mad. I skipped out on having some, but since the craving stuck, my mother and I decided to make it from scratch once I got home. It's not hard to do, and costs a fraction of the price marked at the restaurants. Bread bowl optional, but highly recommended!

Homemade Clam Chowder in bread bowl

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes Soups ChowderFebruary 17, 2019
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Week-7-Homemade-Clam-Chowder.html