What Breed Is My Dog?

I was found along the road with my mommy who had been killed when hit by a car. I have been bottle fed and I'm growing like a weed. My new mommy isn't sure what kind of puppy I am, but is sure that I'm absolutely adorable! Does anyone have any idea what breed mix I might be? I have been told over and over I look like a Rotty, but I'm way too small for that. Also, another clue might be that my toes are webbed. Please help identify me!

I would say a Rottweiler maybe crossed with a Doberman.
So sad that he lost his mummy in such a tragic way but he's very lucky to have a forever home with you.
Sorry I can't be more specific but maybe as he ages you'll see more clearly his breed.
Best wishes, Monique :)

Looks pretty much like a black and tan dachshund, what with those little short legs. At least they look short. I had one for 15 years that looked like yours and they are so sweet. Good luck with your new baby and bless you for taking him in.

Robin

Your cute new puppy looks like it has some dachshund in it with those little short legs and floppy ears. Such a cutie, whatever breed I am sure the puppy will give you lots of love for saving it.

I agree that it looks like a adorable dachshund, my daughter in law has two and this puppy looks like theirs to me. Congrats on the new addition! So sad about the mama though.