What Breed Is My Puppy?

My puppy is 4 months old. When we got him he was very skinny, but he's put on weight quickly over the past week and now is ~18 pounds. I'm not sure what kind of dog he is. (I'm guessing he's a mixed breed of some kind). Thanks!

He looks like a Fox Hound or mix. He looks like he is going to be tall . Here is more info on the Fox Hound - en.wikipedia.org/.../foxhound

If he weighs 18 pounds at 4 months he's probably going to a good sized dog.
He may have some hound mixed in but his ears are not characteristic of the hound breed.
Probably just a good old mix of several breeds and it is said this type make very good pets.

It is very difficult to tell very much about young puppies as they change rapidly until they're over one year old.
He looks like he is going to need lots of exercise so I hope you have a big yard or time to take him for long walks.

Your vet may have some ideas about his breeding so be sure to ask when you take him for his first year shots/vaccinations as you do not want to take a change on him being exposed to a virus or other disease without being protected.

www.dummies.com/.../

At this age, it's hard to tell by visual assement only what type of breeds make up your puppy. He looks like he could have some fox hound or rat terrier in his bloodline. But, he also looks like he could be a shepherd/hound mix.

If he is growing this fast then he will be a fairly good size dog when he is full-grown. Dogs change so much from the time they are puppies until they are fully grown. Right now he looks like some kind of terrier and a mix with a few other breeds of dog.

I think he is a mixed breed with maybe 3 to 4 other breeds of dogs mixed in with him. He is adorable and he will give you many hours of fun and enjoyment as he grows up and keeps you entertained.

Google says it's a Feist: ckcusa.com/.../

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 24, 2020
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Puppy-107.html