What Breed is My Puppy?

What type of breed is my puppy?

My guess is a Chow Chow (Cutie). With it's very furry coat and defined snout , makes this (cutie) a Chow Chow winner. Although a DNA text would have to confirm it to be sure. Here are pictures that look like your fur baby. - www.bing.com/.../search?q=dark+chow+puppy+pics%3f... also some history on this Fur baby, the Chow Chow - en.wikipedia.org/.../chow_chow

This picture is too blurry for me to give an accurate guess, but I think there may be lab in this dog.

Your puppy is too young to tell exactly what breed or breeds it is. There may be some chow in your puppy but it looks like it could also have some spaniel or black golden retriever in your puppy. www.officialgoldenretriever.com/.../black-golden-retrievers

Could be chow or mix with chow. To tell look for a Chows signature black tongue. Chows were never meant to be pets. They were bred to eat. In fact it is said the blacker their tongue the sweeter the meat.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsDecember 18, 2020
🎄
🎉
😷
Generated 2020-12-20 09:35:16 in 869 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-is-My-Puppy-108.html