What is the Name of This Ivy?

It is not uncommon to purchase plants from local nurseries and big box stores that have no useful information on their tags, not even the the name of the plant. This is a guide about, "What is the name of this ivy?".

I bought a 3 inch pot of this ivy from a local nursery. I have rooted many pieces and am making small beds of it, here and there. When I bought the ivy, none of the pots had name tags on them. I asked the sales lady the name of the ivy. She said she didn't know.

I sent a picture of the ivy to a national ivy organization. They invited questions about ivy. They never answered my email. I'm hoping some fellow member might know the particular variety. The variegation varies quite a bit, so I am posting three pictures.

Answers

I believe you might have hedera helix "Kolibri" ivy, a variegated Ivy.

Here's a picture similar to yours. https://www.goo  wS9GvvnFd6xJM%3A

Thanks, Abigail,

But if you go back to the Kolibri, there is one right beside it called Midas Touch. It looks even more like mine. Take a look and tell me what you think.

This is weird. Here is the picture your link lead me to. It says:large-Hedera helix Kolibri Ivy, But it looks nothing like mine.

I looked further and found this picture. It says: Hedera helix 'Midas Touch' Ivy 'Golden Kolibri' Ivy. Now, I don't know which it is. I'm thinking maybe this last picture is of a cross between the two. What do you think?

You were right. I read further and found that this Danish introduction was once called Kolibri, but now it is called Midas Touch (Golden). It was Ivy of the year for 2016. But, I don't believe it is new.