What Is This PlantPlant Info

What Kind of Tree Is This?

Can someone please tell me what kind of tree is this? It grew so fast, this is at 5-6 months.

It is probably a paulownia (or maybe a catalpa). I have one in my yard also, kept cutting it down every year and finally decided to let it grow and discovered then that it was a tree. They stain things that are underneath it, so don't keep your garden chairs there! Read the reviews here to decide if you want to keep it or not, or if it is invasive in your area: davesgarden.com/.../ If it is not a paulownia, then it is most likely a catalpa: ontariotrees.com/.../article.php?id=162