What is My Dog Mixed With?

What is my girl mixed with?

You will need to have a DNA test done to find out the breed of your dog. She does appear to be part Belgian Malinois, per her facial coloring. Here are some pics of that breed.
www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03jQ5EdeHNona6a...)
Here's a link to DNA test kits:
www.caninejournal.com/.../

She is 4 months old slender

I can't resist those eyes! I would have her so spoiled! She looks like a mix of German Shepherd and Hound. Only a DNA test can give you sure results. She will be tall, and a beauty.

Kinda looks like a good ole 'Heinz 57' breed to me and these can be some of the best breed around.
It's very difficult to offer information on breeds when only seeing pictures and impossible without full side views as well as face pictures and also age and size/weight all make up a 'breed'.
A vet can tell about some traits that may be in your dog but only a DNA test will have breed information.
Some people like knowing about their dogs and would like a DNA test while others just like their pup no matter the breed. Breeding is still nice to know as these tests also tell you health conditions to look out for as well as other information.
Tests can be expensive but if you shop around online or pet stores you can find some as low as $49.

I hope your honey has all of her shots/vaccinations as Parvo is a deadly virus and so easy to catch.
www.dummies.com/.../

The dog is still very young and has to grow up a bit more. During this time he will change quite a bit. I do see some German Shepard in him and more than likely a mix of a hound or a few other breeds when he is older.

My girlfriend has a German Shep Boxer mix that looks similar. It has a few more wrinkles giving away the Boxer part, but could be.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsNovember 11, 2020
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-is-My-Dog-Mixed-With-3.html