What's the Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet?

Our very old and faithful Hoover vacuum sadly gave in and stopped working after about 25 years. Our local vacuum cleaner shop would not even look at it. It's time to move on and find a replacement.

We are not very well informed about new vacuum cleaners. What are the best vacuum cleaner brands and options these days? Do you recommend upright or canister ones? What about bagless vs bagged? We do have quite a lot of hardwood floors and carpet, so we'd need something good for that.

I've googled around a bit and The Wirecutter recommends Miele Dynamic U1 Twist, while GetCleaningDone recommends a vacuum that's supposed to be specifically good for hardwood floors and carpet, SharkNinja Canister upright vacuum. What do you think about these two options?

We have an upright bagless dirt devil for hardwood and vinyl. It's lightweight and easy to store. I empty the barrel after each room but it's a cinch. It's been a real timesaver since I can use it every day and not have to lug out a heavy expensive machine. I use it on very low pile and indoor/outdoor carpet too.

I have a Shark Navigator LiftAway. It has a powerhead for carpets and a separate attachment for bare floors.

It has great suction and is bagless. It is reasonably priced, too.

We have a Bissell Power Edge. It is cheap and works great for low carpets and bare floors. It's the pet version and picks everything up.

I WOULD GO WITH SHARK ROCKET ULTRA LIGHT AND

I WOULD GO WITH THE DYSON V6 CORDLESS STICK.
IT IS ONE OF THE TOP VACUME'S FOR HARD FLOORS AND CARPETS.
IT TURNS TO GET IN CORNER'S,AND IT WEIGHS 8 POUNDS.

The hardwood floors are rough and it needs attention beacuse it can be greatly damaged by spiils, scratches, and by other cause. There are many vacuum cleaners like robot or cordless vacuum are available in the market but choosing the right one is difficult.

Both types of vacuum are good and they have their advantages as disadvantages.

Consumer Advice Shopping CleaningJanuary 4, 2019
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Whats-the-Best-Vacuum-for-Hardwood-Floors-and-Carpet.html