Making Wire Wrapped Midi Rings
Midi rings are worn on your finger above the knuckle. They are quite a fashion statement. This is a guide about making wire wrapped midi rings
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
So fun, so quick! Midi rings are so popular right now. Why spend more than you have to? Make your own for next to nothing and then proudly wear it.:)
Total Time: 10 minutes
- long nose pliers
- wire cutters
- small bead
- ring mandrel or another round item to wrap your ring. Marker? Crochet hook?
- Cut 2 - 8" lengths of wire. Bend them in half and interlock them.
- Thread both sets of wire through each side of the bead.
- Place this on your mandrel, pull ends tight and cinch.
- Remove from mandrel and start wrapping one set of wires around the ring loop at the top right by your bead.
- Repeat with the other side.
- All done!
- **You will want to start wrapping your ring on a smaller size than you want to end up with. These always turn out larger than expected.** Enjoy! :)
November 23, 20150 found this helpful
Pretty. I am going to make one today. Thank you!
November 25, 20150 found this helpful
Well done. I like them:)
In This Guide