Wood Scrap Pumpkins
Do you have any scrap wood pieces? It's the perfect time to use them up to make wood pumpkins!
You could leave them plain (like I did), add calligraphy phrases like: Happy Fall, Trick or Treat, Welcome, or as a blank slate for your child(ren) to decorate, or paint!
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
- wood scraps (squares, triangles)
- wood glue
- hot glue
- Paint your wood scraps. As reference my larger square is 5.5" by 5.5". My smaller square is 3.5" by 3.5". I also had a triangular prism piece that I painted brown for the stem. Allow paint to dry.
- If you don't have a stem, cut a square piece of brown paper. Fold it like pictured.
- Then twist to resemble pumpkin stem.
- Glue stem to smaller wood piece and cut off stem if too long.
- Add anything else you want. I hot glued ribbon to create a bow and glued both down to each.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.