I wanted to make a couple of indoor/outdoor bunnies. By using pressure treated wood, these cute friends can be used in various areas, adding a welcoming look to your home and garden for a very minimal amount of money and can be used seasonally and then put into storage after.
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 2 sets
- 6x8 pressure treated wood
- spray paint
- craft paints
- clear coat (optional), helpful if placed outside
- ribbon (optional)
- jig saw
- nailer or hammer
- With your 6x8 ft pressure treated wood, cut 2 - 24 inch pieces and 2- 18 inch pieces.
- With a template trace out ears and face. Cut out using jigsaw.
- A smaller piece of wood was used to secure both pieces from the back.
- Lightly sand any rough areas. Wipe down to remove excess dust.
- Spray paint white and allow to dry.
- With craft paints add faces and allow to dry. Add clear coat to seal and allow to dry. Other embellishments, such as bows can then be added.
- They are ready to go out in your yard or garden.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!