Wrap Around Rainbow Twine Bottle Craft

Category Decor
Using a recycled bottle you can create this attractive bit of decor, using colored twine, decoupage glue, and then adding a clear acrylic finish. This page contains a wrap around rainbow twine bottle craft.

Supplies

• bottle
  • rainbow twine (or other colors)
  • decoupage glue
  • clear acrylic craft paint
  • cork for top

Directions

1. I used an old bottle and went to Home Depot and bought rainbow twine. It comes in about 4 or 5 other (solid) colors. Rainbow was more colorful and interesting to me.
  2. I put decoupage glue on the bottle and wrapped around the bottle 5 times and pushed it up into place and held there till I was sure it was stuck tightly. It gets easier as you go down the bottle.
  3. After it was all wrapped, I put on 2 more coats of decoupage glue letting each coat dry in between coats.
  4. Then I used clear acrylic craft paint on it to give some protection to the bottle. Put a cork in the top and it was finished.

Decoupage is the "poor man's art!"

By Sherry (hamp2468) from Valdosta, GA

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorJuly 18, 2018
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Wrap-Around-Rainbow-Twine-Bottle-Craft.html