Wrap Around Rainbow Twine Bottle Craft
Using a recycled bottle you can create this attractive bit of decor, using colored twine, decoupage glue, and then adding a clear acrylic finish. This page contains a wrap around rainbow twine bottle craft
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- rainbow twine (or other colors)
- decoupage glue
- clear acrylic craft paint
- cork for top
- I used an old bottle and went to Home Depot and bought rainbow twine. It comes in about 4 or 5 other (solid) colors. Rainbow was more colorful and interesting to me.
- I put decoupage glue on the bottle and wrapped around the bottle 5 times and pushed it up into place and held there till I was sure it was stuck tightly. It gets easier as you go down the bottle.
- After it was all wrapped, I put on 2 more coats of decoupage glue letting each coat dry in between coats.
- Then I used clear acrylic craft paint on it to give some protection to the bottle. Put a cork in the top and it was finished.
Decoupage is the "poor man's art!"
By Sherry (hamp2468) from Valdosta, GA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.