Making a Recycled Twine Dispenser
March 20, 2019
Read More Comments
I made this rope or twine dispenser. It's so easy to make; all you need is an empty lint roller, tape, scissors, a pen, and the twine to make a very easy twine or small rope dispenser. It's nice and neat and will be much easier to use after it's on your new dispenser.
- empty lint roller
- two cardboard tubes from toilet paper
- Take your empty lint roller and 2 toilet paper holders and cut straight through the first toilet paper holder.
- Place it onto the lint roller. Mark it so that it moves freely.
- Use the first toilet paper holder to mark and cut the second toilet paper holder and put it around the lint roller cylinder. Carefully place the second toilet paper cylinder so that the cuts are opposite each other then tape down one side.
- Make sure before you tape down the other side there's free play and that it's not too tight. The reason you use two toilet paper cylinders is one will not go completely around without a gap so you're just making a larger one .
- On the lint roller, make a slit to securely hold your twine, then begin winding it around the cylinder until you're done.
Two of the three things here are recycled. It's a great fun project and because the lint roller has a hole in the end of the handle, I can easily hang it above my craft desk and access it anytime I need it! You can use this for ribbon, twine, so many different uses!
I was tired of the roll of strapping tape and the twine falling out of the pantry every time I needed something next to them. So today, I saw and empty jar and went "Hey!".
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.