Yellow Stains on Paint After Car Wash

I went to a local car wash (drive thru self serve kind at the gas station) today and got the "works'. The left side of my white car is now stained yellow. Any advice? Did the car wash do this?

Go back to the car wash and have THEM remove the stains if they weren't there before you had it washed.

Luckily, I went back the next morning and spoke with the manager. They took full responsibility! What a relief. I am to goo back before the end of the week to get a rinse and if that doesn't work, they'll send me to detail shop for buff. Glad to know their are still some companies out there that have integrity!

I'm glad you got this resolved. In the future, take a picture of your car with your phone.

The phone dates and times the photo. If you encounter someone uncooperative, you have solid proof of the condition your car was in prior to their working on it.

I have had that happen before...Its when the wax comes out unevenly....