Photos of Zoo Animals

Zoos are a wonderful way to see animals from all parts of the world. Many of these animals are endangered or rescues who might not be able to live without special care.

This is a female jaguar staring off to nowhere as she rests for a bit. The photo was taken at the Stone Zoo, in Stoneham Massachusetts.

By Micahel

A close up of a jaguar.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 26

23 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is a picture taken of the lorikeet exhibit on a recent trip to the Birmingham Zoo. These lorikeets are very tame; you can feed them their nectar, and they will perch on your shoulder or your fingers as they feed.

Two colorful lorikeets at a zoo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

I love going to the zoo, and I can remember going since I was very little. Every time I would go, the lions would always be laying behind some bushes at the side of the enclosure.

Maybe once in a while, the female would poke her head up.

Lion at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

I took the grandkids to the zoo in Oklahoma City in June. As we were strolling through, we saw this peacock walking away from us. I guess we startled it because, it stopped right in front of us and started its strutting.

A white peacock with his tail displayed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

This is a picture we took of a tiger at Toronto zoo.

Tiger at Toronto zoo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

We were visiting the Virginia Safari Zoo in Natural Bridge Virginia. This is an amazing place to visit because you get so close up to the animals.

Giraffe At Virginia Safari Zoo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This gorgeous peacock was just one of MANY that roamed freely about Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. It was by chance that I turned and noticed this guy standing beside me proudly displaying his feathers.

Peacock Displaying it's Feathers

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We went for a 5km hike through the Pretoria Zoo. Afterwards, we decided to spend some time at the zoo. I came across this little fellow and just couldn't resist snapping a photo.

Frog (Pretoria Zoo, South Africa)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

This is a picture that I took last Father's Day at the Columbus Zoo here in Ohio. My wife Lin and daughter Amanda took me.

Going to the zoo has always been a favorite thing of mine and my girls take me there at least once a year.

A Polar bear at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

The lion at the zoo was neat to watch. He is a beautiful animal and I enjoyed taking pictures of him.

A lion at the zoo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This was a cute photo taken at Buffalo Zoo of a baby Gorilla.

A baby gorilla at the Buffalo Zoo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

For my grandson Moses' first birthday we took him to Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. He was so fascinated with the aquarium and the penguins, we had a hard time getting him away from the tanks.

A young boy at the zoo, looking into a glass tank of penguins.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This was a picture of a tiger taken at the Buffalo Zoo. He was standing up. It was a great pose from the tiger.

A tiger standing up and looking in a window.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

We were at the zoo and a baby giraffe came over to check us out, and I caught a pic of my son and the giraffe looking at each other.

Child looking over the fence at baby giraffe.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

In May, the kids, my aunt and I went to the Pittsburgh Zoo. The Polar Bear wouldn't go in the water and just kept pacing back and forth. I managed to get a good shot of him looking at us.

A polar bear at the zoo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Last year, me and my husband took a trip to Saint Louis. We went to the zoo

Close Up of Elephant at the Zoo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6
Load More

Photos WildlifeAugust 20, 2020
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Zoo-Animals-San-Diego-CA-1.html