Zucchini Is Getting Soft at the Blossom End

I have grown zucchini for the last couple years, but this time, the fruit doesn't look great. It's not evenly straight, but instead I'm getting a pointy tip at the blossom end and most of fruit when it gets to 2 to 3 inches long, the blossom end gets soft, but not rotten, so I don't what is causing this?

I grow mine on trellises or on Tomato cages. You want to get it off the ground so it doesnt rot.

Hmm. I haven't grown zukes in a while because we had too many issues with rot. When I had something similar it was one of the first years that there were bee issues, that bee collapse of hives. A couple years later I read that when there are bee shortages all friuts and veggies that require multiple pollination suffer and it causes issues like you are describing. Contact your local home extension office and see if they agree this is an issue in your zone and they can give you some specific remedies and suggestions for helping this situation.

Let me know what they say about the issue! Curious what is happening else where!

You did not say what state you live in BUT it sounds like it is getting to much water, either by rain or that you are over watering it. And whether you have it touching the ground. I would try putting the fruit up on a tomato cage or a trellis and let it dry out for a bit, especially if the ground is wet.
Good luck and enjoy !!