Baked Cod with Parmesan Bread Crumbs
This is my first attempt with baked cod and I'm really happy with how it turned out. It may not look appealing but it was very delicious, flavorful and not dry. It would have been better with some more butter, but I didn't have any on hand. Quick with simple ingredients and a meal ready in less than 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: Less than 20 minutes
Yield: 2 people
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2.5 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb cod fillet
- olive oil
- In a bowl, add breadcrumbs, dried parsley, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and minced garlic.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix.
- Line baking pan with foil. Brush olive oil and place cod fillet on top.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over fish. Now, spread breadcrumb/seasoning mixture on top, and pack in.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Then I used the air fry function at 400F for 5 minutes. Next time I would reduce the air fry function to 3 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.