Grilled Citrus Chicken Drumsticks
Marinated drumsticks can easily be prepared using one of the delicious recipes found on this page. The juice of oranges and lemons is found in both marinades.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Marinate this simple recipe overnight or for 30-60 minutes and have yourself delicious and flavorful grilled citrus chicken drumsticks. This would be a great recipe if you have a lot of lemons or oranges you need to use up (or even have a lemon tree or orange tree).
Cook Time: Varies depending how many you're making
- 2.5 lb chicken drumsticks
- 3.5 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 7-8 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves
- Chop garlic cloves.
- Squeeze juice of lemon and orange (as reference combination of 3.5 oranges and 3 lemons was 12oz. for me).
- In a ziplock bag, put olive oil, rosemary sprigs, salt, chopped garlic, and add the drumsticks in. Then pour in your lemon/orange juice. Close up bag and place in a bowl. Allow to marinate in the fridge overnight, or for about an hour before grilling.
- Grill until the internal temperate of chicken is 185 degrees F.
With just a few simple ingredients you will have a quick and easy marinate for your drumsticks. The key ingredients of the marinade are soy sauce, orange and lemons!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.