SewingCrafts

Using a Janome 10000 Sewing Machine

Can someone teach me how to use my Janome 10000? I can do basic sewing, but I need to learn the embroidery part of this machine.

Jo-Ann from Tom's River, NJ

I don't own this type machine but I too went through the same request a few months back when I bought my singer futura sewing and embroidery machine and needed to know how to use it well. Someone on here told me about the yahoo talk groups for sewing machines so I joined the one for my machine. I think this is the one you would need to join to learn about your type machine, its the 2nd link there, the first one is about your type machine as well. If thats not the one you like just search on yahoo for groups to join for yours, they are free and very helpful. I love my singer futura and after time and error I am very pleased with all it can provide for you to make. Also there are alot of sites that offer free embroidery designs that are in many formats so let me know if you would like for me to add those on here as well. My machine offered lots but as I say there are lots free designs to choose from on safe sites. good luck

www.quiltersreview.com/.../010924_a.asp

sewing.patternreview.com/.../board.pl?t=14886

Best Sewing Machine for Beginners
www.sewinglist.com/.../

By Ella (Guest Post)

The store you purchased the machine at should give free lessons. Ask.

SINGER future series embroidery machines are quite popular and they come with different interesting features. Though, Brother company too makes some really good Embroidery Machines such as Brother PE770.

I like Janome HD1000 instead. May be that's the same sewing machine. See this resource: bestsewingmachineforbeginnerstoday.../janome-hd3000-review

It might help you.