DietingFood Tips

Frozen Yoplait Yogurt Ice Cream Alternative

Category Dieting

Trying to lose weight but want you ice cream anyhow? I started doing this a couple months ago, I buy Yoplait Light yogurts and put them in the freezer. They take awhile to eat because they are frozen and you're kind of shaving it off at first with your spoon. It costs less than ice cream and it's healthier for you. Tastes yummy too.

By Stephanie Witham

I was so tired of paying high prices for yogurt and ice creams, that I bought a yogurt maker at a flea marked - $3 - it makes awesome yogurt, and then I freeze some for frozen yogurt - absolutely delicious and them some.

Teri L.

Make smoothies with your yogurt, along with some berries &/or banana chunks, &/or cantaloupe chunks (whatever fruit you like or have on hand), add a bit of milk. Then liquify in blender. Then, if you don't drink it all freeze it for nibbling later on.