- 1- 16 to 20 oz. bag frozen mixed veggies, any variety
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 2 ozs. sliced olives, any
- 1 bell pepper, chopped, any
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large can pimentos, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
Cook frozen vegetables in salted water for 8 minutes. Drain well.
- 1 cup sugar or Splenda
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Salt, optional
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
Combine all marinade ingredients, mix well till sugar dissolves. Pour mixture over the vegetables and let set in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!