EZ Red Beans and Rice
- 2 tablespoons A1 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large onions
- 5 (15-16 oz.) cans red kidney beans
- 2 lbs. smoked sausage
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
Place all sauces in bottom of crockpot. Put in 1 can of beans and 1 layer of smoked sausage, cut in bite size pieces and 1/2 of 1 onion (chopped) and red pepper flakes. Continue layering till crockpot is full. Cook for 1 hour on high and 3 hours on low. Stir well and serve over rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.