Product FinderConsumer Advice

Toilet Paper With Less Lint

Help me please find a toilet paper that doesn't create so much dust. I can't be the only one complaining of it. It needs to be soft, but not too rough. I use Northern. Maybe it's too soft?

By Daphna Ariel from Alachua, FL

Costco's brand Kirkland is the very best buy I have ever found, and works the best. Almost all businesses use it.

Anonymous

Good old fashioned Scott 1000 Count Tissue (single non fancy ply) and you can often find it on sale if you check around. I just bought two 4 packs a couple of weeks ago at Walgreen's for $5.00 total. I've used and sworn by their TP since I first moved away from home almost forty years ago. ;-)

I have decided either I buy Dollar General brand cheap but 2 ply which is great cheap price and fine to use or use coupons and sales to buy cottonelle which is pricier but fine to use. I tried Northern and had lint issues also. I used to hover in tp aisle at stores with my calculator finding best price and 2ply and check how much was in each package, so finally I found the 2 that I liked and stick with them.

Had the same issue, we started buying the generic brand from Wal-mart. Nice, strong, yet soft on skin.

My granddaughters roll out 3 squares and find there is less waste, this is good amount to get the job done. And no fluff dust.

None that start with the letter C. I thought that would be easy for my hubby to remember, but he still forgets and brings that nasty Crumblebutt stuff home.
I like Scott.

Angel Soft is my first choice for price, softness and lack of lint. As a second choice, hubby sometimes gets a decent generic at Save-a-lot. Scot just strikes me as too flimsy for the price! I've used it before (when you could buy a single roll) and didn't care for it.

Anonymous

I have used Angel Soft for years and have noted more and more dust particles in the air. My curtain and around the toilet paper holder is white by the end of the day due to the TP dust.

Scott Tissue.

I have just about had it with all of the lint & dust junk all around my toilets. All of those huge fluffy types are the very worst. Price isn't an issue. I just want a brand that doesn't ruin my day by sending lint flying all over the place.

Hubby brings home the puffiest, fluffiest & biggest rolls but they are terrible & are so big that they don't even fit onto the dispenser. GRRR !! A have read here that a cheapo 2 ply store brand is the way to go.

No dust toilet paper