One Bowl Brownies
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x13 inch pan.
- In large bowl place chocolate and butter. Microwave at high 2 minutes until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir.
- Add sugar; stir until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and nuts.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!