Wildlife: Spider

We were supposed to be rushing off to town for the day's errands and meetings when my husband willingly pointed out this spider hanging out in the bushes near our home and garden. He was so beautiful that I couldn't help but take time out of our busy schedule to photograph him. It was almost as if God put him there, just to make my husband and I slow down and breathe for a moment :)

I am not sure what type of spider this is, I am not very educated when it comes to eight-legged creatures, other than they bite, I can usually spot a poisonous one (which this isn't), and a little about their webbing. I do know that I see a lot of these around here, they seem to be very common to the Oregon Coast. I love the way the sun rays hit this little bugger and made him glow red!

Remember to stop and smell the roses, everyone! (Or photograph the spiders, if you're me - lol, God bless)

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

What a neat looking spider. Thanks for the wonderful thought in your post.

I will remember that. Just shows that God does work in mysterious ways. Terri :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes