SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Pink Sunset (Whiskey Run Beach, OR)

contest winner icon

Ah, Whiskey Run Beach, my absolute favorite place to be! While strolling hand-in-hand with my husband down the gorgeous, low-tide shoreline, our eyes could hardly believe the array of colors surrounding us! It was like being in a fantasy world! Pinks and purples were painted across the skies above us and the same rippled beneath our feet! Crouching low to achieve a different perspective, I snapped a shot of the beauty God had created for us that evening.

I really wish you all could have seen what my husband and I saw that night. It truly was an amazing sight to behold! From one nature lover to another, I'd like to share the magnificence of the Oregon Coast with you. I can hardly wait to see all the wonders the rest of you share this week!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR