AdviceFitness

Exercising on a Gold's Gym

My husband and I purchased a used home gym a few weeks ago. It came with an instruction manual and the manual listed off the exercises that can be done on it (20 to be exact), but when I was experimenting on the machine, I only figured out about 8 (and that was improvising on a few). This is a Gold's Gym that is no longer made, so I started Googling, looking for some posters to get an idea of how I do things like bicep curls or leg curls and calf presses.

Does anyone know of a website or a good resource where I could find some kind of demonstrations of what I can do? It doesn't have to be specifically for a Gold's Gym, just something that tells me what pieces to use to do a specific exercise. Thanks!

Jessica from WI

You didn't include the Model No.... try here:
wareseeker.com/.../
Have you contacted Gold's Gym?
www.goldsgym.com/.../workout.php
Exercises: bodybuilding.com/
You could also visit a Gold's Gym and ask....you may have to pay someone to visit your home, review your equipment and demonstrate...
Happy New Year!
Home Gym Exercises: www.anatomywarehouse.com/Home-Gym-Exercises-1223.
Good luck and don't go heavy too quickly!