ShoppingBudget & Finance

Walgreen's Monthly Easy Saver Rebate

Category Shopping

Walgreen Drug Stores offer a monthly easy saver rebate where you can usually get 1 -3 items free of charge after rebate. This offer is so good they usually are out of the "freebies" the first week of the month. It's best to buy during the middle of the month after they restock. They will have a small easy-saver flyer as you enter the store that features the monthly specials.

By Susan Hahn

A friend tuned me in on this. I try to do this every month. If you purchase the item with a coupon, that usually covers any tax that you pay so basically, you're getting these items for free! This is a great way to try a product, if you don't like it for some reason, then you can give it away & not feel so guilty having done so. Otherwise, you can either sell these items in your garage sale or donate them to a men's/women's shelter.

By Janet W. (Guest Post)

They will find a way to keep from sending you the so called rebate. I have been cheated by this system. I will never trust Walgreen's Easy saver Rebate System again. And I will let everyone I know that it is a scam.