Product FinderConsumer Advice

Finding Old Rolling Spindle Exercise-Massage Equipment

Does anyone remember an older piece of exercise equipment that had rolling spindles on it and the whole barrel also turned. You could press your back against it or straddle it to massage your inner thighs, etc. Does anyone know what this was called? I would love to be able to try to find one to buy.

By Taffy421 from Lancaster, PA

I think this is what you are looking for. This ebay one is sort of pricey, but it might be a good starting point for figuring out what search words to use:
http://cgi.ebay  sid=p3286.c0.m14
I also love the old belt massagers that used to be popular in women's fitness clubs like this one:
http://shop.eba  l?_nkw=belt+mass Good luck

Oh my gosh! That is it! Thank you! As for the belt, I also liked those except I could not use it on my hips as it hurt my stomach area but I loved it for my inner thighs. Thank you again!

I have been looking for the same thing! I know you posted this a long time ago, but if you get this can you let me know what it was called to help in my search. Thanks so much.

I have a sears old rolling spindle machine for sale for 300.00 dollars in great working order.

I have one - selling for $200. Yellow metal base and works!

Do you still have the roller machine for sale? I saw this post online and realize it's not new so I'm wondering if you still have the machine to sell for $200 Thanks Allie

Vintage Roller Massager Sears Exercise Machine. Have one....willing to sell. Pittsburgh, PA

I'm interested in old seats wooden spindle machine. Good condition, good price. Contact me at angcos AT comcast.net I live in Illinois.

I saw this post by chance on this site while Googling "rolling spindles machine" and would love to find out if the person that posted it found the machine, what it's actually called and the price.

If anyone knows about the old wooden spindles that roll in a barrel shape that you could straddle for the inside of your legs, or sit with your back against them, please let me know. You can contact me through this site. Thank you.

By nicky7 from Placerville, CA